Deadline: Call for Innovations - UN STI Forum
Call to Action
The Inter-agency Task Team on STI for the SDGs (IATT) and the 10-Member Group to support the TFM are supporting a Call for Action for the sharing of Innovations for the SDGs via Global Innovation Exchange
Innovations submitted by 30 April 2016 to the platform will be reviewed and a number of them will be chosen to be highlighted at the first annual STI Forum.
The infrastructure for the Call for Action is provided by the Global Innovation Exchange (GIE), a global online marketplace for innovations, funding, insights, resources and conversations, which matches funding opportunities, free services, resources, and support, and experts with innovators.
Innovations submitted to the Call will be publicly featured in GIE’s searchable database used by press, donors, funders and investors, and will receive access to a comprehensive list of all available innovation funding opportunities across development (more than 200+ million dollars).
You can support this Call for Innovations for the 2016 STI Forum by:
1. Submitting your innovative idea so the world, funders, collaborators, and potential customers can see it.
2. Encourage innovators to submit their innovations.
4. If you are a Development Expert, provide your feedback and insights on the innovators registered on the forum.
5. If you are implementing programs, look and find innovations that you might want to test.
6. Spread the word, help us find and feature the ingenuity from your country and around the world!
7. If your organization has innovations it has funded, submit them so that others can scale your innovations.